turns out: we are literally TOO BIG for Australia to hold us. (NEW ZEALAND ADDED!)

Yes!  In response to crushing demand, we just tacked on a show in AUCKLAND, on March 18th! Full deets on our GIGs page….

ticket link is here:

Good stuff!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 at 11:48 am and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 Responses

January 23rd, 2013 at 3:59 am
Presidents of the USA new gig alert: New Zealand! 2013 | Presidents of the USA - PUSA Blog Says:

[...] New PUSA gig has just been announced at the Presidentsrock.com: [...]

January 23rd, 2013 at 1:56 pm
Kelly anso Says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I has a happy!

March 2nd, 2013 at 6:40 am
Benjamin Says:

Ok, I read somewhere you are taking requests, and I know it’s getting a bit close, but you don’t make it down our way all that much, could you play volcano, and tiger bomb. Tiger bomb is my new all time favourite song. Since I got freaked out, I have thrashed it, both versions, it makes me happy. Volcano is an old time favourite, and was the one song I didn’t get to hear last time I caught you guys in my town. That gig was outstanding, honestly best gig I have ever been too. And I have attended many. Thank you oh masters of the not any strings, but the the normal amount of strings. But different, or something.

March 2nd, 2013 at 12:45 pm
jfinn Says:

we worked on it recently, and didn’t have much luck getting it to “sound right” on 2-3 strings. BUT there will be other, almost as-good songs from that album!

March 5th, 2013 at 10:22 pm
Jimmy cricket Says:

Yahoooo. you guys are my fifth or maybe sixth favourite band to come out of Seattle. Can you play all your good songs and none of your rubbish ones please? also my girlfriend is pregnant so if you can play them very quietly or pehaps humm them she won’t get angry and beat me, so much. Thank you kindly.

March 6th, 2013 at 8:46 pm
Kelly Anso Says:

Getting EXCITED!!! If I could request only one song, I’d have a hard time, but if I could request two songs they’d be Poke and Destroy and Some Postman!!! EXCLAMATION MARKS ahem. hoorah and all that flibberty flabberty.

March 17th, 2013 at 4:36 pm
Helena McAlpine Says:

PUSA! It’s good to have you back in NZ! I wonder if you’ll remember hanging out with me and my team during Edgefest and Big Day Out. Chris and I ran riot through the halls of hotels and possible climbed a tree or two. i think it was 2007? I’ll be at the Studio gig tonight jumping around and singing along. Maybe we’ll get to catch up and high five! Drop me an email if you’ve got time!

March 17th, 2013 at 7:56 pm
jfinn Says:

who could forget that trip! Yeah, come back and say hi at the gig!

March 18th, 2013 at 1:08 am
Benjamin Says:

So who is playing support?

March 19th, 2013 at 7:09 pm
Kelly Anso Says:

Gig Was Awesome. Thanks guys!!